Hello, Blog Party Goers, and Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I had a very productive weekend of cleaning and gardening. That may not sound exciting to many, but I love spending a good, overcast San Antonio day in the garden.
Thank you for stopping by for another Savvy HomeMade Monday. All I have to say about lasts week’s most visited posts is, “YES PLEASE!” Here they are:
Thank you to each of you who linked up last week and came back to do so again!
The rules are the same as always:
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up.)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (find a button here or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!