Hello Everyone! I apologize for missing my blog parties this past week. I am pleased to announce I was studying for, taking, and rocking my Texas Real Estate Exam! Wahoo. I will be interviewing with offices this week and hope to be working full time in Real Estate by the beginning of next week. I am thrilled. I will have more to share about that over the next few weeks.
I have enjoyed spending some time this weekend catching up on your savvy posts from last week’s party. Here are a few of my favorites:
What have you been up to this week? I cannot wait to see what you have been up to!
The rules are the same as always:
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up.)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (find a button here or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!