What did we think of the Super Bowl, Folks? I caught some grief for wearing my Green Bay jersey to the neighborhood party, but it just had to happen! I was also going to make my annual Green Bay cake but opted not to make one this year. This was last years:
I will just start planning next years Green Bay celebratory, Super Bowl win cake! Ya… I said it.
Speaking of sweet treats… Baked goodies stole the show at last week’s Savvy HomeMade Monday Blog Party. These were some of last week’s most visited posts:
Thank you all so much for linking up last week and for coming back to link up again!
The rules are the same as always:
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up.)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (find a button here or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!