I hope you are having a Savvy start to HomeMade Monday! Thank you for stopping by to party today! As always, let’s recap some of the most popular posts from last week:
Now, I do not often describe a closet as “beautiful” but this one gets that description. Check out Turnstyle Vogue’s linen closet make-over!
And to finish with a yummy treat, check out these scrumptious Cranberry Upside Down Muffins by Sugar Beams and Other Half Baded Adventures. Not only did she share this wonderful recipe in her post, she also shared a great tip for all muffin making adventures!
Thank you all so much for linking up last week and for coming back to link up again!
The rules are the same as always:
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up.)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (find a button here or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!