Hello Everyone! Thank you all for stopping by to link up and thank you for all the well wishes for my trip. I have 700 miles of the trip under my belt and only 956 until I am home in San Antonio! I will be stopping in Baton Rouge to break up the drip from Columbus, GA to San Antonio, TX. Does anyone have any recommendations for dinner or breakfast before we leave there?
Due to my crazy schedule and sporadic internet access right now, I am going to feature our top posts from Savvy HomeMade Monday last week and this upcoming week in a separate post later in the week. I hope you all don’t mind me mixing it up a little bit and breaking tradition. I have already featured a few of them on Facebook, but you all should know by now that I love to rant about the talent of all my fabulous bloggy friends.
Now, let’s party!
The rules are the same as always:
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up.)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (find a button here or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!