Checkers to a Wonderful Weekend! I hope it was the same for you. I am truly enjoying some much overdue time with my family for the holidays. As part of that, I am enjoying my mother’s wonderful holiday decor and will share some more of that in the next day or two. She is the reason I grew to love entertaining and home decor so much.
We had a very inspiring collection of links at Savvy HomeMade Monday last week. Some of my favorites were…
Desire Empire’s Too Easy Mini Chocolate Christmas Puddings! I don’t know how they can be so easy and look so yummy, but I am happy to hear they are. Pin!
My Covered Bridge’s Ornament Wreath is made on a budget and customizable to any color scheme. I love it!
Salvage Savvy’s gorgeous Ornament Window Decor is beautiful. I have been looking for a way to add some extra bling to my window arrangements for the holiday season and this is in my Pins for next year!
I also love these easy ideas for quick yet thoughtful holiday gifts:
And Life’s Jewelry Box shared this super easy and uber creative idea of gift wrapping must haves for a gift for neighbors. She also included a catchy and creative personalized message; ” We hope you are getting wrapped up in the spirit of the season.”
Featured partiers, don’t forget to pick up your feature button here. To the rest of my Savvy HomeMade Monday Partiers, thank you so much for linking up! I really look forward to the inspiration you all bring to my Mondays!
Now… Let’s Party Again!
The rules for linking up are the same as always.
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up.)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (find a button here or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!