I hope you all had the most wonderful weekend. I am proud to say “I finished my Christmas Shopping this Weekend!” I should actually write… I am proud to “SHOUT” that! I have never finished this early. Ya ya… I know half way through December isn’t really that early, but I normally finish MOST of my shopping at the beginning of December and then have a few odds and ends to pick up all the way up through Christmas Eve. Not this year! Wahoo!
Ok… I got that out of my system! Thank you for reading my rant. Let’s get on to the blog party! Of course, I would like to start by featuring a few of the most popular posts from last week.
Snowflakes and Dragonflies had the holiday decor creativity flowing again with more Glitter Christmas Light Bulbs. I love these for filler, scattered in a tablescape, or worked into a wreath. I cannot get enough of them!
Shabby Love did it again! I love SO many of Melissa’s posts that I am never surprised when her links are of the most visited. This week she shared a fun and festive Rustic Tree Topper Tutorial. I am definitely copying this idea for the Texas themed tree I am putting together.
And The Creative Imperative shared a BEAUTIFUL Ruffled Christmas Tree Skirt she made! I have seen so many of these fabulous ruffled shirts this year (on people and trees!) and just love them. Jamie’s turned out great and I love the striped fabric she chose.
Made in a Day shared a great technique for creating high end Ornament Cluster Arrangements without the high price tag! This is such a versatile idea that can be used in SO many places around the home!
And to leave you with something to make your mouth water, check out Mom on Timeout’s Marshmallow Chocolate Cookies. Only one word is needed to describe how these look… YUM!
I cannot wait to see what you have been up to this week! The rules for linking up are the same as always.
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up.)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (find a button here or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!