Hello Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend and I hope Monday treats you kindly. I cannot wait to see what you all came up with last week. Did you see this beautiful Roasted Winter Squash and Apple Soup Simple Girl shared last week? After trying a few of Simple Girl’s recipes, I am sure this is just as yummy as it looks!
Based on the number of visits Snowflakes and Dragonflies got for her Grapevine Christmas Tree, you all must be just as excited about the holiday season as I am. Isn’t this tree beautiful? I have quite the cone tree obsession lately.
Ok. I cannot wait anymore. I can’t wait to see what you have been working on this week!
Let’s Party! The rules are the same as always:
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up.)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (find a button here or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!