I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the week. Happy Savvy HomeMade Monday and thank you for stopping by to party!
I spent the weekend working on some Halloween projects which I am excited to share this week! Obviously, I am a little behind as I can tell from all the fabulous Halloween posts you have already shared. For instance, Burton Avenue’s awesome DIY Frosted Glass Halloween Candle Holders were a huge hit at last week’s party! I can see why too! I have seen VERY expensive versions of these in several stores and they weren’t even as nice as these budget friendly versions!
And I just love the festive spider web bracelet Happy Hour Project made! Isn’t this great?! My wheels are turning with this one. I think I am going witchy this Halloween and this could be a FABULOUS accessory!
And you all must love baked goodies as much as I do because four of our most visited links last week were fit for dessert for a queen (or king of course). :)
And the name of these scrumptious cupcakes sounds as good as they look. Check out Simple Girl’s Applesauce Spice Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting. I am willing to bet I wouldn’t be able to eat just one.
And last but certainly not least, you all must have been just as curious as I was when you read the title to this fabulous foodie post… “Apple Crisp Pizza.” Sweet ooey, gooey pizza?!? I am in! Thank you for sharing Pam’s Party Planning!
I hope you enjoyed these most visited posts from last week. I am so happy to see that you all are visiting each other and I certainly hope you are making some new bloggy friends. I truly LOVE the inspiration from Savvy HomeMade Monday and enjoy visiting each of your posts!
The rules for this week are the same as they always are:
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up.)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (button or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!