Well, this doozy of a cold (or whatever it was) certainly waylaid my plans for knocking out a few fall projects this weekend. I am sure glad I have all my fabulous bloggy friends keeping up with the fall inspiration while I am down for the count! Thank you all for linking up at Savvy HomeMade Monday last week! Last week’s most popular posts were all “fall” and “food.”
Days of Chalk and Chocolate made a beautiful Halloween Glam Wreath which I just looooooove. I have a bit of a spider theme going this year and may have to make my own spider version of this wreath soon!
(Now brace yourself for automatic hunger…)
Now, for this week, the rules are the same:
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up. What is with that?) 🙂
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (button or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!