Happy Savvy HomeMade Monday Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Are you as full as I am? I haven’t stopped eating all weekend and I don’t regret a single bite! Ha ha.
My brother, Adam, and sister-in-law, Ashley, hosted their first Thanksgiving in their new home and it was perfect! I certainly wasn’t surprised by how scrumptious the meal was but I was surprised how cool, calm, and collected they were throwing their first big family feast. My first Thanksgiving certainly did not go as smoothly. Ashley is a Pampered Chef Consultant and I was amazed to see all the convenient tools she has that make her time in the kitchen so easy.
After watching her and already picking up several new tips in just one day, I asked Ashley if I could host an online party to share some of her tools and tricks with my readers. She agreed and for the next two weeks, I am going to be sharing some of my favorite Pampered Chef tools with you, a few amazing recipes along the way, and I will also post the information for you to order Pampered Chef goodies of your own through Ashley’s website. Just make sure you follow the instructions below to earn free goodies!
My first purchase this week is going to be the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. I am pretty sure the potential for this baker is limitless. After a long day at work, I can come home and have dinner ready with VERY little effort and VERY little time and so many amazing meals can be done in the MICROWAVE. Yep, you read that right! Look at this beautiful meal…
Ashley tossed the ingredients in the baker, put it in the microwave for 40 minutes, pulled it out and it looked like this!
If you are not impressed yet, how about making moist, golden baked chicken breasts in eight minutes, delectable pasta dishes made entirely in the microwave in a matter of minutes, chocolate lava cake or boxed cake mix in less than ten minutes, or this delicious Cherry, Apple Cobbler Crumble made in minutes… again… all in the microwave!
Ashley simply mixed up the ingredients…
Put them in the baker…
Popped it in the microwave…And a few minutes later we had a delicious dessert that was a huge holiday hit!
I will post this dessert recipe in a few days as it is one I will make over and over again.
I may sound a little like an infomercial now, but I really cannot get over the versatility of this baker. It is microwave, freezer, and conventional and convection oven-safe and the perfect holiday gift for a loved one who likes delicious (and super easy) meals!
I already have a few friends and family in mind for this gift. 🙂
Now, having a Pampered Chef consultant in the family certainly has its benefits and I am happy to say my readers can benefit from it too! If you order $60 Dollars worth of products from my online party, you get either a Measuring Cup Set or Classic Batter Bowl FREE!!!
If you are interested in the Deep Covered Baker or any other Pampered Chef goodies, the following are your instructions for ordering. Make sure you follow these steps closely so you get your Free Batter Bowl or Measuring Cup Set with qualifying purchases:
- Go to Ashley’s Pampered Chef website at http://www.pamperedchef.biz/
- Click on “Our Products” at the top of your screen.
- On the left hand side, under “Our Products” click the button “HOW TO PURCHASE.”
- Under Order Pampered Chef Products type “Erin” in the first box and “Cestero” in the second box, click “search for host.”
- Click on my name (Erin) and then Shop, Shop, Shop!!!!
I am going to spend the next few weeks sharing some awesome tips that Ashley uses at home to help you find products which will really suit your own needs.
Now… On to our Savvy HomeMade Monday Blog Party!
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up.)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (find a button here or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!