What a fabulous Sunday Funday the Hubby and I had today! This was our first weekend at home together in the past month and we sure enjoyed it. Shopping, dining out, and good old quality time at home added up to a great date day. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend just as much!
We spent part of our day enjoying the garden before it got too toasty hot. I think I will put a post together about some of the beautiful blooms in the garden right now.
It may not be an informative post, but it sure could be pretty.
Another part of my weekends that I love… revisiting all of your posts from Savvy HomeMade Monday. I always end up SO inspired… and SO hungry. The most visited and “liked” links from last week were…
Yay for fall inspiration! Hummadeedledee’s Sweet Sweater Pumpkins would be a beautiful fall addition to any home. Want to learn to make your own? Check out her tutorial here if you didn’t already at the party.
Obviously, you are all just as excited as I am for fall weather and decor because several of you visited Burton Avenue’s Vinyl Tutorial teaching us how to make cute, colorful vinyl signs like this:
Do you remember me mentioning how hungry I get after looking at your posts? I would be shocked if you didn’t tell me you felt the same after seeing these popular posts from last week…
Beurrista’s S’mores Cupcakes look amazing! Look at that toasted goodness!
And Elsa’s Cooking Diary brought some ooey gooey goodness to the party with her Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars with Homemade Caramel Sauce. Wow!
Featured Partiers, please feel free to stop by and pick up your Feature Button here.
To this week’s partiers, I am looking forward to being inspired by each of you!
The rules are the same…
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up. What is with that?)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (button or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!