Happy Start to the Week Folks! It is so nice to “see” you again. Thank you for stopping by! I am currently watching the E! red carpet interviews before the Emmys. I love it! I am also snacking on this…I boiled my polenta in vegetable broth for a little extra flavor, made it into a cake, and topped it with garlic sauteed mushrooms and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. It was good… not deeeeelicious… but good. I will have to play around with this recipe a little before posting it.
It is time for another Savvy HomeMade Monday! I am SO glad I decided to hold my regular party on Mondays because I truly look forward to Mondays now! You all have so many wonderful ideas. The most popular posts from last week were…
Hello Lovely Inc’s Stencil Splendor. I have never stenciled on a mirror and really LOVE this idea. Now, my wheels are turning for a sweet saying for a mirror above my master bed.
Lady Behind the Curtain’s Praline Cupcakes made me drool, and they must have done the same for you since she had so many visits.
And you all must have the “Fall” bug too, because three posts with fall themes made the most popular links list.
Shabby Love’s Touches of Fall post shows her awesome fall inspired mantle and more fall inspired decor.
Patricia Ann’s Sweater Pumpkins are adorable and this project is so versatile! We can make pumpkins to fit any decor!
And Happy Looks Good on You’s Halloween Wreath turned out great and was quite the hit.
Those of you who were featured can pick up a feature button here.
Also, don’t forget that we looooove to party here at Home Savvy. If you have been blogging for less than a year and/or have fewer than 150 followers, come back on Friday for my Freshmen Friday party. Actually, last Friday’s party is still open too, so you can visit that here.
Ok… Let’s get on with this week’s Savvy HomeMade Monday party so we can find some new inspiration! The rules are the same…
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up. What is with that?)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. If you have a blog of your own, please leave a comment on my Facebook wall so I can visit you too!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (button or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!