Happy Labor Day Monday! Or may I say… “Happy Savvy HomeMade Labor Day Monday.” Ok… maybe that doesn’t flow. I hope you all are having a wonderful, family filled day off.
Hey, have you checked out my new Freshmen Friday Party yet? If you have been blogging for under a year or have fewer than 100 followers, it is your opportunity to link up WHATEVER you want, shamelessly self-promote, and hopefully meet a few new friends. If you aren’t a “Freshmen,” I still encourage you to stop by as Freshmen Friday’s post each week will have helpful hints for building blog success over time. If you are a veteran who has written a post you feel could be helpful to newbies and would like to be featured, please e-mail me!
Ok… It is a holiday… Enough of my rambling. Let’s party!
Of course, I like to start each party with a recap of some of the most popular links from last week.
Did the HomeMade Blog party get you in the mood to party? It sure must have because you flocked to the Back to School Ice Cream Social at Uncommon.
You all must love “bling” as much as I do because Artsy VaVa’s Bling Covered Clipboard was a huge hit!
And this Lite and Fresh Veggie Wrap is on my menu for the week after seeing how many of you visited the recipe at Cooking With K. This looks yummy!
My rules are the same as before, so if you are a regular Savvy partier, you know what to do!
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy via GFC in the sidebar. (Sometimes GFC is moody and doesn’t appear. If you refresh the screen it should pop up. What is with that?)
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. I promise to return the favor! If you have a FB page of your own, leave a comment on my FB page and I will like you back. I follow other blogs closely using FB and love to be so connected!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (button or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!