Hello Savvy Friends!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! My hubby surprised me with a mini getaway this weekend and we ventured out to Marble Falls, TX. We stayed at a VERY relaxing resort on Lake LBJ and also braved the Texas heat for a morning trip out to Hamilton Pool nature reserve.
For my Texas readers, this spot is definitely worth the visit! A short 1/4 mile hike brings you to a beautiful, natural occurring pool with waterfalls flowing into it. The waterfalls are more like water drizzles right now with the drought, but it is still a beautiful place to photograph and then hop in the pool to cool off in this crazy heat!
There are also a number of awesome antique shops between San Antonio and Marble Falls! Look at this fabulous bench with a back from an old shed door…
The highlight of the weekend was visiting the Southern Living Idea House!
I hope you will also check out my tour of house over the next few days. I have already posted Tour #1 here which includes the living room, dining room, and family room. Here is your teaser photo! Beautiful right!?!
Well, after my weekend away, I have been a little out of the blogging loop and trying to catch up with all the fabulous things that happened in the blog-0-sphere over the weekend! I am looking forward to visiting all your links to get caught up with what you all have been up to. Rather than posting the most popular links from last week’s party here today, I will be featuring those on my Facebook page over the next few days. We all like mixed media attention right? 🙂
Ok… On to the party… Here are my requests for party goers:
- Please become a follower of Home Savvy.
- It isn’t mandatory, but if you Facebook, I would love for you to “like” Home Savvy on FB by clicking here. I promise to return the favor! If you have a FB page of your own, leave a comment on my FB page and I will like you back. I follow other blogs closely using FB and love to be so connected!
- Any (appropriate) idea goes in my book. Crafting, restoration, recipes, tutorials, need to knows… if it is a post you are proud of, please share!
- Please link back to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com on your post or site (button or url, whatever you prefer). This will help spread the word about Savvy HomeMade Monday. The more the merrier right?!?
- Visit some of your fellow party goers and share the blog love!